[p2p-research] thinking about leapfrogging

M. Fioretti mfioretti at nexaima.net
Tue Oct 7 09:43:33 CEST 2008

On Tue, Oct 07, 2008 07:25:00 AM +0200, Michel Bauwens wrote:

Michel, may I ask you to please have a look at
http://listcultures.org/pipermail/p2presearch_listcultures.org/2008-October/000819.html

thanks.

> However, I think that Marco comes from another perspective, that of
> the internal political struggles between left-party associated
> cooperatives, and the catholic competition, who may be politically
> discriminated against in left-dominated regions, (and probably
> vice-versa)

Catholic has nothing to do with it, and not even politics. The reports
may be biased themselves, of course, but they usually are about
economic discrimination of, and unfair competition with, any business
which is not "cooperatives associated with the one BIGGEST left-party",
regardless of its legal form or the political ideas of affiliations of
their managers or owners.

Marco

software is used *around* you:            http://digifreedom.net/node/84