[p2p-research] does green capitalism manufacture artificial scarcity ...

Samuel Rose samuel.rose at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 23:35:09 CEST 2008

Yes,

I think one lesson for those who wrote the article is that you can't always
look at the network graph of people and companies/organizations, and draw
concrete conclusions about connections. Especially when it comes to really
large companies, organizations, governments, and public utilities, etc
People active in the public sphere may very well work with organizations
that also work with companies who are later found to have done something
illegal, immoral, etc. It can happen.