[p2p-research] More efficient (P2P?) usage of email

Josef Davies-Coates josef at uniteddiversity.com
Sun Oct 5 20:55:36 CEST 2008

2008/10/5 M. Fioretti <mfioretti at nexaima.net>

> if I had to jump every day among ten or twenty
> different wikis, brainstorms and what not
>
> If you prefer other ways, and convince the majority of subscribers to
> shut this list down in favor of a wiki, brainstorm, whatever, OK. Me,
> I'll simply stop following these discussions, no problem, really,
> friends as before and all that.

I'd just like to point out that you can, in most cases, get latest
info from wikis etc e-mailed to your via numerous RSS services.

Just in case some people on this list are familiar with what RSS and
it many benefits:

http://uniteddiversity.com/what-is-rss/

(PS are the youtube embeds on that page working for you? at present
they aren't for me...)

Josef.
--
Josef Davies-Coates