[p2p-research] More efficient (P2P?) usage of email, was: thinking about leapfrogging

Josef Davies-Coates josef at uniteddiversity.com
Sun Oct 5 13:05:19 CEST 2008

Hi Marco,

Thanks for your mail.

I agree that in principle non-html mail is better, but most everyone I know
uses gmail now which isn't non-html because its on the web so why would it
be.

Also, I do try to remember to clip bottom of e-mails I'm replying to but
sometimes leave it due to the cc'd and not cc'd habit some people seem to be
into that you metion below (e.g. if I were now cc'ing someone new on this
thread, they wouldn't know what I was talking about, having deleted your
mail below).

Always good to keep these things in mind though :)

Josef.

--
Josef Davies-Coates
07974 88 88 95