[p2p-research] thinking about leapfrogging

M. Fioretti mfioretti at nexaima.net
Sun Oct 5 12:49:30 CEST 2008

On Thu, Oct 02, 2008 18:55:47 PM +0700, Michel Bauwens wrote:
> Hi Marco,
>
> I agree with you, in the sense that we should not be blinded by the
> distributed nature of the technology or production process itself,
> but by the social peer to peer relationships that it enables.

exactly. If there were really p2p dynamics at the social level (like
getting involved personally in political discussions and decision
making at any level) probably there would be less need to make
everything p2p. Not that I have a solution to make this happen, of
course.

Marco

software is used *around* you:            http://digifreedom.net/node/84