[p2p-research] thinking about leapfrogging

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 10:54:16 CEST 2008

very good Kevin: I have updated the list with your references:
http://www.p2pfoundation.net/Open_Source_Manufacturing_Bibliography

Josef: anything from you?

Michel

--
The P2P Foundation researches, documents and promotes peer to peer
alternatives.

Basic essay at http://www.ctheory.net/articles.aspx?id=499; interview at
http://poynder.blogspot.com/2006/09/p2p-very-core-of-world-to-come.html
BEST VIDEO ON P2P: