[p2p-research] thinking about leapfrogging

Samuel Rose samuel.rose at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 18:39:51 CEST 2008

Actually, the more I think about it Vinay, the more I realize I don't really
have an opposing argument to what you are fundamentally saying at all,
because I see what you are doing as absolutely essential to helping bring
about positive, healthy human systems evolution. I just wnt to add some
stuff onto what you are doing, I think...

email: samuel.rose at gmail.com