[p2p-research] Fwd: understanding generational shifts and eras

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 18:02:42 CET 2008

Dear friends,

Is there anyone amongst you that knows the generational theories, such as
the one summarized here: http://sifter.org/~simon/journal/20081110.html

I think it is important to introduce these ideas in the p2p debate and so am
looking for a volunteer to write up a small intro, or at least provide a set
of references that can be quoted ...