[p2p-research] Fwd: exhibition invite for digital manufacturing

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 14:56:12 CET 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Marshall, Justin <Justin.Marshall at falmouth.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 8:52 AM
Subject: RE: exhibition invite
To: Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com>

 Dear Michel
many thanks for your offer, see below for text based invite

Autonomatic Exhibition

Private View

6—9pm, Friday 5 December

In conjunction with the Making it Digital Showcase,

Autonomatic invites you to the private view of an exhibition of recent work
produced by the 3D Digital Production Research Cluster at University College
Falmouth.

Exhibition continues

10am—6pm, Saturday 6 December

11am—5pm, Sunday 7 December

Venue

Unit 12, Broadway Market Mews

Broadway Market, London E8 4TS (entrance on Benjamin Close)

Nearest Tube Bethnal Green

For a map and further information visit:

www.hiddenartlondon.co.uk/openstudios

We are Autonomatic.

We are: Katie Bunnell, Drummond Masterton, Tavs Jorgensen, Justin Marshall.

We do research that explores the use of digital manufacturing technologies
in the creative process of designing and making three dimensional objects.
We are design practitioners with skills and experience in designing in
ceramics, metals, glass, plaster, plastics and other media.  As creative
researchers we have an urge to invent new ways of making things, to ask
"what if?" , "so what?" and "what next?".

Autonomatic

University College Falmouth Design Centre

Tremough Campus, Penryn, Cornwall TR10 9EZ

+44 (0)1326 370497

info at autonomatic.org.uk.

www.autonomatic.org.uk
**

--
The P2P Foundation researches, documents and promotes peer to peer
alternatives.

Basic essay at http://www.ctheory.net/articles.aspx?id=499; interview at
http://poynder.blogspot.com/2006/09/p2p-very-core-of-world-to-come.html
BEST VIDEO ON P2P: