[p2p-research] Organising and Disorganising: a five fold relational grammar (discount offer from publisher)

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 14:35:12 CET 2008

I'm still waiting for my own review copy, but what from what I've seen from
the draft chapters, this is a really important book regarding peer
governance and an outline of the different forms of human solidarities and
how they interact.

I.e. the author distinguishes: markets, hierarchies, egalitarianism and
'fatalism' and a fifth integrative form of relationship called "Autonomy"

The book is: *Organising and Disorganising: A Dynamic and Non-Linear Theory
of Institutional Emergence and its Implications. Dr Michael Thompson.
Triarchy Press, 2008* and is presented in detail here at

http://p2pfoundation.net/Organising_and_Disorganising

The publisher kindly offers us a 40% discount:

"*We can offer readers of your blog 40% discount off the list price by
putting the code P2P25 in the promotion code box at the checkout - so the
book would be £14.25 rather than £25*."

Go here if you're interested: http://triarchypress.co.uk/pages/book16.htm