[p2p-research] Request for relevant links for the Family Guide to Digital Freedom

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sun May 25 10:54:09 CEST 2008

Marco,

you may want to check the tagged items at
http://del.icio.us/mbauwens/Transparency (for example:
http://www.sunlightfoundation.com/resources)

Also, in the middle column of p2pfoundation.net, see the category Politics
and its directory of projects, for non-US countries,

Michel

On 5/25/08, M. Fioretti <mfioretti at nexaima.net> wrote:

> On Sun, May 25, 2008 07:23:42 AM +0200, M. Fioretti wrote:
>
> > This summer I will prepare the next edition of the Guide and surely
> > include a link to this page. In any case, everybody is welcome to
> > send any relevant links [on government transparency] also to me
> > directly, so I can mention it in the book.
>
> I would like to extend this request to the whole content of the
> book. The table of contents of the Family Guide to Digital Freedom,
> including links to sample chapters, is at
> http://digifreedom.net/node/71 , and will change little or nothing in
> the 2008 edition.
>
> As you can see, it presents to all ordinary, non-activist,
> non-professional parents many topics of interest for the members of
> this list, even if, in some cases, some of you may not agree with my
> own proposed solutions.
>
> If any of you has any links to projects, news, etc... that you think
> should be included in the next edition or that may be useful anyway in
> preparing it, you're all welcome at any time to send them directly to
> me.
>
> Obviously, you're also welcome to forward this request as much as you
> can.
>
> Thank you in advance for any feedback,
>                                                 Marco Fioretti
>
> --
> Your own civil rights and the quality of your own life heavily depend on
> how software is used *around* you:        http://digifreedom.net/node/84

The P2P Foundation researches, documents and promotes peer to peer
alternatives.

Basic essay at http://www.ctheory.net/articles.aspx?id=499; interview at
http://poynder.blogspot.com/2006/09/p2p-very-core-of-world-to-come.html
BEST VIDEO ON P2P: