[p2p-research] Of possible interest?

Paul B. Hartzog paulbhartzog at gmail.com
Thu May 15 02:56:15 CEST 2008

heh, you guys make me feel like an academic.

in my case, the links between the references IS what I'm trying to show :-)

-p

http://www.PaulBHartzog.org
http://www.panarchy.com
PaulBHartzog at PaulBHartzog.org
PaulBHartzog at panarchy.com
PHartzog at umich.edu
The Universe is made up of stories, not atoms.
 --Muriel Rukeyser

See differently, then you will act differently.
 --Paul B. Hartzog