[p2p-research] Of possible interest?

Henrik Ingo henrik.ingo at avoinelama.fi
Wed May 14 23:09:06 CEST 2008

On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 7:31 PM, Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com> wrote:

> the explanation may be that Tony is not an academic and is only adding
> significant references to show the aspect he is trying to highlight,

:-)
When writing, I too totally enjoy the aspect of not being in the
academia. I never was motivated to add a lot of references just to
prove the reader that I've read some important books but that were not
relevant to the issue I'm writing. I understand when writing an essay
in high school, you do it mostly for the teacher, but after that imho
it should be because you have something to say, not merely to report
that you've read something from some authority.

henrik
email: henrik.ingo at avoinelama.fi
tel: +358-40-5697354
www: www.avoinelama.fi/~hingo