[p2p-research] Of possible interest?

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed May 14 09:33:00 CEST 2008

Tony,

this is a fantastic paper, but much beyond my own understanding, I will
forward it to our heads in the p2pf network, and hopefully, you can have
comments and the blog can have an article introducing these ideas for fair
governance,

Michel

--
The P2P Foundation researches, documents and promotes peer to peer
alternatives.

Basic essay at http://www.ctheory.net/articles.aspx?id=499; interview at
http://poynder.blogspot.com/2006/09/p2p-very-core-of-world-to-come.html
BEST VIDEO ON P2P: