[p2p-research] Paying Investors With Product Solves the Paradox of Profit in Perfect Competition

Josef Davies-Coates josef at uniteddiversity.com
Wed Mar 19 20:58:17 CET 2008

> So, I will commit to figuring out a way to *try* your idea. Will anyone
> else reading this also commit?

Yes! Since I'm already trying very similar stuff with United Diversity :)

Admittedly, it isn't clear or explicit enough at the moment, and you might
get a very different idea looking at our site as is.

However, we've already got 20 people who regularly invest small amounts of
money into a the pot[1] and 5 acres of land in Spain[2] :)

Our Member Agreement still isn't formalised yet.

And although I think it'll need to be before we can properly scale, in the
end we decided to stop letting that get in the way and to start pool funds
anyway.

Josef.

[1] see https://lists.riseup.net/www/arc/ud/2008-01/msg00010.html
[2] see https://lists.riseup.net/www/arc/ud/2008-01/msg00008.html