[p2p-research] Capital Club

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 16:24:46 CET 2008

Hi Vinay,

I'm intrigued by your new tools for the land question comment, could you
specify?

Michel

--
The P2P Foundation researches, documents and promotes peer to peer
alternatives.

Basic essay at http://www.ctheory.net/articles.aspx?id=499; interview at
http://poynder.blogspot.com/2006/09/p2p-very-core-of-world-to-come.html
BEST VIDEO ON P2P: