[p2p-research] Capital Club

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 22:15:20 CET 2008

> (BTW, I don't personally believe in either consumer nor worker ownership.
> I believe in stakeholder ownership -- e.g. consumers AND workers AND
> suppliers etc - anyone who contributes or is effected).

I 100% agree that this is the way forward.

> I've got lots more relevant thoughts and experiences to share, but I'm not
> too good at writing; it takes me far too long to write coherently, because
> my mind just doesn't work in a linear way and texts are linear.

Why not create very short videos, 5 minutes maximum, each explaining one of
your experiences? And create a database of them, also open to others ...

A video encyclopedia of p2p initiatives .... that would appeal to other
people who are uncomfortable than our text-based approaches ...

You/we could work together with the Digital Tipping Point initiative to host
this,