[p2p-research] Capital Club

Samuel Rose samuel.rose at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 00:07:57 CET 2008

Vinay,

I can respect your perspective. I have a bias towards complex systems
theory, and so tend to frame many things along those lines. Also have a bias
towards bio-psycho-social systems theory.

But, like you, I am very, very focused on application of theory, not just
theory itself. I apply theory in business, and in cooperative, and
collaborative activity.

Would be cool to talk to you sometime via skype or phone, maybe come to a
betetr mutual understanding, and see if we can help each other.

email: samuel.rose at gmail.com