[p2p-research] A possible way to leverage ning, del.icio.us, various wikis, etc

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 06:14:33 CEST 2008

Dear Sam,

I'm totally in favour of this.

Tell me what you think of this: it would start with Ning, then be
refracted/mentioned in the blog and perhaps a dedicated mailing list?

But how would you do the tracking/reformulation?

I think you should have a link at the very well working "Solutions Exchange"
in India? What they do is: 1) a moderator launches a question asked by a
participant, one at a time only; 2) the whole community takes time
responding; 3) at the end of a given period, the moderator writes up a
summary of what has been found out in the form of some kind of FAQ, for
future usage,

Perhaps this initiative could be co-branded, co-organized with
appropedia.com ?

Michel

--
The P2P Foundation researches, documents and promotes peer to peer
alternatives.

Basic essay at http://www.ctheory.net/articles.aspx?id=499; interview at
http://poynder.blogspot.com/2006/09/p2p-very-core-of-world-to-come.html
BEST VIDEO ON P2P: