[p2p-research] P2P inmates rehabilitation

M. Fioretti mfioretti at nexaima.net
Thu Jul 31 06:12:17 CEST 2008

Greetings, everybody.

Still (happily) struggling here to set up the new freelance activity.
I'd like to point you all, however, to an article of mine which
finally was published.

It deals with an interesting and, as far as I know, still uncommon
variant of P2P "production", in this case of educational material, not
just software. I believe you'll appreciate Ric thoughts on _why_ their
program works better than the alternatives.

Enough spoilers. Read the full story at

       http://www.linuxworld.com/news/2008/072908-ex-inmates.html

and let me know about any similar deployment, I may have the
possibility for a second article.

Cheers,
			Marco Fioretti
software is used *around* you:            http://digifreedom.net/node/84