[p2p-research] fyi: interview in Rome, on p2p learning (clip 2-12) and the transition to a p2p society (clip 1)

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 11:19:48 CEST 2008

Thanks Henrik for these comments, I agree that non-participation is not a
great problem in p2p systems.

In a way, you could say that humanity has found to a way to factor in
non-particpation as a problem to route around

2 concepts express this well:

http://www.p2pfoundation.net/Comedy_of_the_Commons

http://www.p2pfoundation.net/Cornucopia_of_the_Commons

See also the counter-arguments against the tragedy of the commons thesis,
http://www.p2pfoundation.net/Tragedy_of_the_Commons

Michel