[p2p-research] P2P Foundation 2008 fundraising drive: please support our efforts

shirish shirishag75 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 07:18:35 CEST 2008

Hi all,
 Michel it would have be essential to know what sort of mails did
paypal send which invoked better response then the ones you sent.

Another thing see if possibly google checkout should give a better
service. The charges are lower then paypal while do also do know that
not many people know about google checkout as told by Valentin.

While not really relevant but one of the things would be to network
with something like the "OLPC" project as well for they are also
having same/similar questions although there target is children,
learning, semantics, constructism and so on and so forth. There is
lots to be gained there as well as far as understanding and the issues
therein.

For e.g. I'm looking forward as to when the open80211.s draft is
ratified and can have products so I can buy a lappie (maybe OLPC
itself at that time) which is 100% free of binary blobs.

I do hope you do succeed in your fundraising activities.
--
 Regards,
 Shirish Agarwal

065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3 8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17