[p2p-research] P2P Foundation 2008 fundraising drive: please support our efforts

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 05:05:36 CEST 2008

Dear friends,

I think I would like to take up the proposition of Valentin, and aim for 10
sponsors, unless anyone has strong arguments against?

If you agree, the next important question is: which companies should we
approach.

I would appreciate any names, a reason why for them, and a contact person we
can approach,

Michel