[p2p-research] p2p research resources and mobile/internet divide

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 15:26:55 CEST 2008

Dear Mito,

I read with interest an interview on your research, which I will discuss on
July 3 on my blog.

I'm copying your interview link here for the benefit of our p2p researchers
list, cfr
http://www.experientia.com/blog/mito-akiyoshi-the-digital-divide-does-not-vanish-with-the-mobile/

I thought you might be interested in having a look at the research material
we collated at the p2pfoundation.net wiki, see below in the sigfile.

A sample section on the relational aspects of peer to peer dynamics is here
at
http://p2pfoundation.net/Category:Relational

Unfortunately, we have a woefully inadequate page on Japan,
http://p2pfoundation.net/Japan (any suggestions on key resources would be
most appreciated, see for example  how a page can look like here at
http://p2pfoundation.net/Brazil)

Michel Bauwens

--
The P2P Foundation researches, documents and promotes peer to peer
alternatives.

Basic essay at http://www.ctheory.net/articles.aspx?id=499; interview at
http://poynder.blogspot.com/2006/09/p2p-very-core-of-world-to-come.html
BEST VIDEO ON P2P: