[p2p-research] Progress in P2P Fabrication

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 13:13:27 CET 2008

I updated the entry in our blog with those 2 links.

Marcin send me a copy of the proposal as well, but I'm afraid I don't know
how to contribute in the text itself.

by the way guys, I am quite impressed by Cloverfield despite the negative
reviews I had read before, it's quite a p2p movie really, I'll blog about it
.... I'm heartened that some people I admire, like John Lebkowski, like the
movie as well

Michel