[p2p-research] IN2015: Singapore Government Releases New 10-Year IT Masterplan

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 07:55:57 CET 2008

Dear Natalie, Steve, and other potentially interested scholars,

May I invite you to join the p2presearch list, which was created after the
first peer production workshop in Nottingham Trent, see
http://www.p2pfoundation.net/Nottingham_Peer_Production_Workshop

We are very hopeful to make this an annual event, under the aegis of a to be
created association of peer to peer researchers, with the help of Athina of
the University of Hull.

You can register here at

Steve, Natalie: this may be of interest:
http://blog.p2pfoundation.net/is-something-fundamentally-wrong-with-wikipedia-governance-processes/2008/01/07

Since there are a few Singaporeans on the list, and I live very close to the
city state.

If you are not familiar with the work on peer to peer, see below in the
sigfile, which references the basic article in Ctheory, the documentation at
p2pfoundation.net, and a full video recording of a lecture in Australia.

I would really appreciate any opportunities for lectures on the topic in
Singapore, and Steve and Natalie can attest to the interest of it.

Michel Bauwens

--
The P2P Foundation researches, documents and promotes peer to peer
alternatives.

Basic essay at http://www.ctheory.net/articles.aspx?id=499; interview at
http://poynder.blogspot.com/2006/09/p2p-very-core-of-world-to-come.html
BEST VIDEO ON P2P: