[p2p-research] adds to the wiki

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 06:33:46 CET 2008

Hi Patrick,

I think that a Q & A would be useful, but for example, as you cite below, I
still think it is pretty unreadable, because you take a technical approach
from within your own self-referential structure, and I think that a whole
different way of communication is called for. If it is already to terse for
me, I can only wonder what it sounds like for most other people ... I would
also suggest that you put only the links as an endnote ... as camelcase by
itself is already difficult to read ...

Michel