[p2p-research] ideas for geek platform

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 03:22:01 CET 2008

Thanks Michel for sharing your views on the direction of developments you
would like to pursue for the http://p2pfoundation.net   wiki and blog

In this reply , I like to rephrase a bit what we seem to be doing ... and my
main practical question is

" I wonder if there is a " To do " space on the p2p wiki ?

On the http://p2pfoundation.net main page ,
I do notice the "Can we help you? How to support us? " section and links ,

but did not find a " to do list " and , perhaps soon , " to do map " ? "

I allowed myself the draft initiative , in case it is not in some other
place :

http://p2pfoundation.net/To_Do_List

http://p2pfoundation.net/To_Do_Map

and could perhaps invite all of us to make further suggestions and share
visions and intentions ?

" Visualization " of any set of chosen relations between any meta-data ...
further opening up Transparency towards greater collaborative empowerment
and broadened participation... Convergence , Confluence , Synthesis ,
Processes , Synchronization , Swarming , Boundary Spanning , Synergy
Opportunities , ...  Hubs ...

just to pick some of the themes and the paradigms many of us seem to be
developing or flowing to.

I certainly feel the p2pfoundation knowledge base you have initiated - and ,
for much of it , built up -
and all the people it now has the potential of attracting ,

is certainly a node in this new kind of non-structure rhizome paradigm i
feel is emerging
( or at least , that I like to see emerging ).

The Value Networks movements
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Value_network>also seem to be other
emerging nodes , although my current impression is
that Verna Allee Value Networks seem to be mostly centered on the United
States , and to my own current perception are somewhat elitist / corporate
managment based ( ? )

I am looking forward to the unleashing of potential in the emergent
convergence of human resources,  eventually also leading to the funds needed
to pay for the development of tools and the research and development related
to peer to peer paradigms.

I wonder if there is a " To do " space on the p2p wiki ? On the
http://p2pfoundation.net main page ,
I do notice the "Can we help you? How to support us? " section and links ,
but did not find a " to do list " and , perhaps soon , " to do map " ?

It feels it is all inter connected , and every development has the potential
to impact all the others.

Mapping the resources and the relations of resources we have access to , or
that we intend to converge ,
while using the intentions and the memes that motivate such convergence , is
a interesting prospect.

I think about networks of individuals who meet up and discuss in a non
digital world , and then reconnect in the digital world together with other
individuals and networks based in other cities and regions ,

online and offline boundary spanner and nomads ,

academics , self learners , students , programmers , artists , travelers ,
all kinds of thinkers ,  entrepreneurs  , entredonneurs , downshifting
ex-corporates , rhizomeshifting cooperates , netroot activists ,  managers
,  ... collective intelligence enthusiasts ...

and soon I hope also more retired passionnate self learners  ,  and their
unschooled grand children ...

all individuals connected to various old paradigm structures , allowing the
use of existing resources controlled by organizations as to develop the
meta-cortex facilitating optimization of energy and potential to increase
the scope of simple complexity.

I look forward to develop more space to experiment , and converge more
resources to facilitate such value creation.

:-)

Dante

http://oikoumene.coforum.net/DanteGabryell