[p2p-research] Fwd: Fw: proposed contribution

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 00:15:23 CET 2008

Dear friends,

the Ontario Talent First Network is a prime example of policy support for a
open source business ecology,

it has an excellent newsletter at OSBR.ca which reaches the Canadian OS
community and beyond

They are looking for more contributors,

From: Dru <dlavigne6 at sympatico.ca>
Date: Jan 2, 2008 1:35 AM
Subject: Re: Fw: proposed contribution
To: Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com>
Cc: Tony Bailetti <bailetti at ichu.com>

Thanks, Michel.

Your submission has been edited and is available here:

http://www.talentfirstnetwork.org/wiki/index.php?title=Community_Portal_Development#Ladder_of_Participation:_Business_Models_for_Peer_Production.2C_Michel_Bauwens

I fixed some grammos and integrated the footnotes into the body of the
article. Your email address will be embedded into the published article's
metadata, meaning registered users can send you comments once the OSBR
moves to Open Journal Systems sometime this month.

I'll email you should the advisory panel have any comments or suggestions
for further edits. Otherwise, I'll email you sometime past the 15th when
the article is published, indicating where it is available in the PDF and
HTML versions.

Thanks again. Let me know if you have further article ideas or know anyone
else who may be interested in submitting an article for the OSBR.

Cheers,

Dru Lavigne
Editor, OSBR
http://www.osbr.ca