[p2p-research] Your Swarm Registration / enterprise p2p governance

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 06:33:36 CET 2008

Hi Kevin,

very useful .. do you have a link to the original article?

how is your own book on decentralized production progressing.

you probably know I have collated lots of material in this new section:
http://www.p2pfoundation.net/Category:Design

do you have any thoughts on christian siefkes' propositions for a physical
peer economy?

Michel

--
The P2P Foundation researches, documents and promotes peer to peer
alternatives.

Basic essay at http://www.ctheory.net/articles.aspx?id=499; interview at
http://poynder.blogspot.com/2006/09/p2p-very-core-of-world-to-come.html
BEST VIDEO ON P2P:
http://video.google.com.au/videoplay?docid=4549818267592301968&hl=en-AU

The work of the P2P Foundation is supported by
http://www.ws-network.com/04_team.htm