[p2p-research] My first contribution to the P2P Foundation Blog

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 05:52:59 CET 2008

Hi Simon,

Welcome aboard, I have not had time to read it yet, but will do soon, as
I've been on a full-time seminar for five days ...

I'm forwarding your information to our new P2P Research list, which combines
academics interested in p2p-related researcher,

I hope it will not be your last contribution!!

Michel

--
The P2P Foundation researches, documents and promotes peer to peer
alternatives.

Basic essay at http://www.ctheory.net/articles.aspx?id=499; interview at
http://poynder.blogspot.com/2006/09/p2p-very-core-of-world-to-come.html
BEST VIDEO ON P2P: