[p2p-research] Fwd: Meta-Markets updates

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 03:59:37 CET 2008

Hi Sam,

I have asked Burak to write about the experience so far for the blog, and
your own comment would then be much appreciated.

They pulled the plug on individual bookmarks, to change it to bookmark
accounts, which always made more sense to me. It could be one of the ways to
evaluate value of larger immaterial projects such as our intensive
bookmarking. One item does not make much sense to me, but several years work
of finetuning a knowledge collection does,

Michel