[p2p-research] Open letter to Routledge

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 12:58:59 CET 2008

Hi Johan,

thanks for explaining your motives!

what is your own view: should I go ahead with that open letter?

Michel

--
The P2P Foundation researches, documents and promotes peer to peer
alternatives.

Basic essay at http://www.ctheory.net/articles.aspx?id=499; interview at
http://poynder.blogspot.com/2006/09/p2p-very-core-of-world-to-come.html
BEST VIDEO ON P2P: