[p2p-research] Open letter to Routledge

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 13:22:28 CET 2008

Dear friends,

I'm reading, with great excitement, Johan Soderbergh's very interesting and
well-written book, it makes me all the more outraged about the price of the
book, over $100,and over the fact that the publishers even refused to send
Johan an edited copy.

As far as I'm concerned, Routledge is doing everything to keep the book
'out' of circulation, and failing its duties as a scientific publisher.

I'm motivated to write an open letter to the publisher, and would like to
poll, how many here would be in principle be willing to sign it? (given of
course, you agree with my formulation)

An additional advantage is that it may create a fuss around this
well-deserved book.

Athina, you are published by same same, what do you think?

The P2P Foundation researches, documents and promotes peer to peer
alternatives.

Basic essay at http://www.ctheory.net/articles.aspx?id=499; interview at
http://poynder.blogspot.com/2006/09/p2p-very-core-of-world-to-come.html
BEST VIDEO ON P2P: