[p2p-research] [se-ictd] Query: Eye Tracking Hardware and Software- Referral. Reply by 21 February 2008

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 05:40:43 CET 2008

Dear Gitan,

I don't know anything about this, so I'm forwarding it to the experts
of all experts, Sam Rose, and the people on the p2p research list,

Michel

--
The P2P Foundation researches, documents and promotes peer to peer alternatives.

Basic essay at http://www.ctheory.net/articles.aspx?id=499; interview
at http://poynder.blogspot.com/2006/09/p2p-very-core-of-world-to-come.html
BEST VIDEO ON P2P:
http://video.google.com.au/videoplay?docid=4549818267592301968&hl=en-AU