[p2p-research] solidarity economics and networks

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 07:19:38 CET 2008

Dear Euclides,

I sense your work is very important, and I will be reading them in the next
few days.

I have an extra favour to ask, would you have any text (odf, doc) versions
of the same, that way, I can cite and quote (I don't know how to do that
with pdf) your work in our blog and wiki?

I'm copying various people who might be interested in joining the exchange,
as well as the p2p research list,

Michel bauwens