[p2p-research] [P2P Foundation] From Citizendium To Eduzendium

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 04:21:18 CET 2008

> Sadly, I think that the Citizendium model, despite 1 or 2 bug fixes,
> remains undermined by Sanger's insistence on trying the fundaments of
> the Wikipedia model all over again, namely, the peculiar mutations of
> the norms of scholarship that we find in his ideas about NPOV, NOR, VER,
> IAR, and so on down the (party) line.
>
> Jon Awbrey

Dear Jon:

Thanks for your precious insights.

If you have any time at any point, I would like to invite you to write some
short piece about the relation between dialogue and inquiry, a crucial point
a believe, which I would like to publish both in the blog and the governance
section of our wiki.

In addition, I would really appreciate a formal critique, for lay persons,
about the NPOV, NOR, VER, IAR etc.. and what alternatives could be proposed
in a hypothetical wikipedia fork.

Thanks for considering doing this!!