[p2p-research] Fwd: request

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 04:14:05 CET 2008

Dear friends,

As you perhaps know, Mauro has produced quite an extraordinary guide for P2P
beginners at
http://p2pfoundation.net/In_a_Nutshell

He's requesting special assistance to write up a section on open money
developments, so your assistance would be most appreciated,

Mauro's email is just below.

Michel Bauwens