[p2p-research] peer governance and democracy, request to Ned

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 08:13:26 CET 2008

Hi Ned,

Thanks for your reply, I have no 'answer' to this, but will use it to think
about the issue more.

My take is a little different in that, instead of thinking of (organized)
networks in general (by analogy thinking about capitalism in general), I'm
interested into those specific networks that <are> participatory (to x
degree) (by analogy: thinking about the labour movement's reaction to
capitalism), so for me "peer governance" is a given in that environment, and
it has a number of features that make it 'post-democratic', yet, it doesn't
always scale or evolve well.

About gaming governance, you are problably familiar with
http://p2pfoundation.net/Organization_for_Transformative_Works

Michel