[p2p-research] Hardt Negri Mouffe Laclau Virilio Melucci Deleuze cake

Hervé Le Crosnier herve at info.unicaen.fr
Fri Feb 1 19:19:20 CET 2008

	Hi Paul,

	You seem to draw a map of a complete sector of
	thinking from rhizome to multitudes.

	In french, the journal "Multitudes" is a the
	center point of all theses options
	http://multitudes.samizdat.net/

	The last book of his director, Yann Moulier-Boutang
	Le capitalisme cognitif : La Nouvelle Grande Transformation
	(éditions Amsterdam) is a the center of those approachs

	I want to recommend you the work of Laurence Allard
	She was editor of the special issue of médiamorphose
	num 21, sept. 2007 under the title : 2.0 cultures expressives
	http://mm21.culturesexpressives.fr/doku.php

	The book of Olivier Blondeau "Devenir media" is a reformatting
	of his thesis about the way new activists use internet
	not only as a new "media", but also as a new paradigm
	for politics in the 21 century
	(Olivier Blondeau, devenir média, editions Amsterdam, 2007)
	http://www.devenirmedia.net

	I don't know if you (or other members of this list) can
	read french, but i can say that there are some people here
	whose vision is inside the roadmap your authors list is drawing.

Hervé Le Crosnier