[p2p-research] judging obama's policies

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 15:57:08 CET 2008

I find this citation from http://ranprieur.com/archives/022.html, very
insightfull, to understand how we should judge Obama:

"Another way to say it: having studied Obama closely over the last year, I
trust him to do the best job that's politically possible. Now, by watching
what he does, we find out what is and is not politically possible. He's like
a scientific testing device, pointing to invisible forces. The observation
that he backed Joe Lieberman keeping his powerful Reichssicherheits
Committee chairmanship, tells us that the forces behind Lieberman are deep
and powerful. The observation that politicians who opposed a disastrous and
unpopular war are *still* blacklisted, tells us that the American military
murder-suicide plunge is barely slowing down."

--
The P2P Foundation researches, documents and promotes peer to peer
alternatives.

Basic essay at http://www.ctheory.net/articles.aspx?id=499; interview at
http://poynder.blogspot.com/2006/09/p2p-very-core-of-world-to-come.html
BEST VIDEO ON P2P: