[p2p-research] Short Text On DIYNGO For Dissemination Please?

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 02:18:38 CET 2008

Dear Tim,

I will reproduce this via Ning and the p2p blog,

Michel

On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 7:36 AM, tim barker <dr.timothybarker at googlemail.com

--
The P2P Foundation researches, documents and promotes peer to peer
alternatives.

Basic essay at http://www.ctheory.net/articles.aspx?id=499; interview at
http://poynder.blogspot.com/2006/09/p2p-very-core-of-world-to-come.html
BEST VIDEO ON P2P: