[p2p-research] Thermoeconomics + Re: Ontologies

marc fawzi marc.fawzi at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 20:01:54 CET 2008

Hi Paola,

This is my thesis:

The complex, adaptive behavior represented by our own human immune system
(not the behavior of ant colonies or bacteria), which is affected by our
psychology (emotions, ego, etc), nutrition, genetics, and our environment,
may provide a shared biological basis for the process by which we maintain
and adapt our internal model of language. Or, at least, it provides a model
of an adaptive process that can be applied to the problem of maintaining and
adapting open complex systems such as ontologies.

--

Thanks for permission to quote from your paper.

Marc