[p2p-research] Introduction (and apology)

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 15:23:59 CET 2008

Dear Jeremy,

thanks for this update and indeed, this is a very worthwhile project, though
I think that quite a few people are trying out similar projects, not knowing
about each other ...

I think your proposal to introduce this project through our blog is a good
idea and we would be glad to publish it,

In addition, if Cies has any specific issues he wants to share, feel free to
write them up and I will forward to interesting/potentially
interested people,

I'm already copying this to our largest distribution list, so people have
already a general idea of this project, i.e. http://truetopiaproject.org

I would also appreciate an article on your consumer project,

Miche

--
The P2P Foundation researches, documents and promotes peer to peer
alternatives.

Basic essay at http://www.ctheory.net/articles.aspx?id=499; interview at
http://poynder.blogspot.com/2006/09/p2p-very-core-of-world-to-come.html
BEST VIDEO ON P2P: