[p2p-research] Draft: Building Global Info Commons paper

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 06:09:48 CET 2008

Dear Andrew,

this is not an entirely good timing for me, as I'm just between two
intensive trips, dealing with the airport chaos in thailand ...

the best I can do for now is point you to my summaries at
http://p2pfoundation.net/Category:Policy

as soon as I have some mental space, I will look at your questions again, in
more detail ...

I'm copying this to our expert community at the p2p research list, and hope
they can help in the meantime,

Michel

--
The P2P Foundation researches, documents and promotes peer to peer
alternatives.

Basic essay at http://www.ctheory.net/articles.aspx?id=499; interview at
http://poynder.blogspot.com/2006/09/p2p-very-core-of-world-to-come.html
BEST VIDEO ON P2P: