[p2p-research] Climate change, IPR and technology transfer

Tere Vadén tere.vaden at uta.fi
Wed Dec 3 11:34:24 CET 2008

Hello all,

Next friday I'll be taking part in a small seminar organised by Demos
Helsinki on "Climate change, intellectual property rights and technology
transfer". The idea is to discuss models of technology transfer to
combat climate change and how ipr are standing in the way and how
open/p2p models can help. I would be very grateful if you could point me
to some examples and cases of open/p2p technology transfer/co-operation
especially between the north and south.

Thanks,

Tere