[p2p-research] new crowdsourcing book is out

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 04:38:10 CEST 2008

Sam,

Could you use these remarks for a more formal blog article, I would then
plan to publish it before or after having jeff howe as book of the week ...
?

I would suggesta title like crowdsourcing vs ethical, community-driven peer
production systems.

This is a really good time for your intervention, as the book will get a
fair share of attention

Remember this one:
http://blog.p2pfoundation.net/why-crowdsourcing-is-peer-production/2007/03/08(I
would appreciate if you can refer to that one at least)

Here's our coverage in the past:

http://blog.p2pfoundation.net/from-digital-sharecropping-to-post-web-20-platform-independence/2008/08/02

http://blog.p2pfoundation.net/when-crowdsourcing-is-exploitation/2008/07/13

http://blog.p2pfoundation.net/wired-magazine-on-crowdsourcing-and-distributed-labour-networks/2006/05/31

--
The P2P Foundation researches, documents and promotes peer to peer
alternatives.

Basic essay at http://www.ctheory.net/articles.aspx?id=499; interview at
http://poynder.blogspot.com/2006/09/p2p-very-core-of-world-to-come.html
BEST VIDEO ON P2P: