[p2p-research] barriers to post-industrial transition

Martien van Steenbergen Martien at aardrock.com
Sun Aug 24 11:54:58 CEST 2008

Hi Michel,

I am confused now, as Vasilis already wrote something up and submitted
it.

As for future opportunities, I'd start it on ning/this list and work
out on the Wiki (using talk pages for, yes, talk). Use mailing list
and ning for announcements, invitations, progress bites, etc.

Succes en plezier,

	Martien.

>>> http://www.cooperationcommons.com
>>> http://barcampbank.org