[p2p-research] governance of os communities

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 16:33:43 CEST 2008

George,

may I propose that you add some of your own insights after my intro's, they
will appear in the coming days

22:
http://blog.p2pfoundation.net/viability-of-hybrid-forms-in-open-source-software-development/2008/08/22
(preview via
http://p2pfoundation.net/Viability_of_Hybrid_Forms_in_Open_Source_Software_Development
)

25:
http://blog.p2pfoundation.net/protective-mechanisms-in-the-peer-governance-of-open-source-communities/2008/08/25
(preview at http://p2pfoundation.net/Guarding_the_Commons)

Dear friends:

My favourite p2p governance researcher and Greek Gnostic George Dafermos has
sent me a set of papers on open source governance, available via him or me
through a zip file.

I'm starting to discuss/introduce them through my blog in the coming days,
and all kinds of expert commentary would be very welcome,

Michel

(George did not have easy access to the two listed below, so if anyone has
easier access thanks for eventual forwarding and we'll also introduce them)