[p2p-research] Fwd: Invitation to the Appropedia community mailing list.

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 12:22:47 CEST 2008

Hi - at long last we have an email discussion list - something to make it
easier for the community to keep in touch with each other and everything
that's going on.

You're welcome to join, or not, but I wanted to make sure you knew about it.
Feel free to invite others - I haven't yet looked for all the email
addresses of the people who should know be told.

Note that we might want to split this into two - keep this for talk about
Appropedia itself, and make another for talk about projects, appropriate
technologies, sustainability and development issues.

Looking forward to the conversations!

--
Chris Watkins  (a.k.a. Chriswaterguy)

(Proposal: that all posts be licensed under CC-BY-SA & GFDL (take your
pick).)
Cheers,
Chris

--
Chris Watkins (a.k.a. Chriswaterguy)

Appropedia.org - Sharing knowledge to build rich, sustainable lives.

Blog: chriswaterguy.livejournal.com/

Buying at Amazon, eBay etc? Start at http://appropedia.maatiam.com and a
percentage of your purchase supports Appropedia - at no extra cost.

Where men are the most sure and arrogant, they are commonly the most
mistaken, and have there given reins to passion, without that proper
deliberation and suspense, which can alone secure them from the grossest
absurdities. -- David Hume

--
The P2P Foundation researches, documents and promotes peer to peer
alternatives.

Basic essay at http://www.ctheory.net/articles.aspx?id=499; interview at
http://poynder.blogspot.com/2006/09/p2p-very-core-of-world-to-come.html
BEST VIDEO ON P2P: